Wednesday, April 13, 2011

hello, old friend

Some days are like a breath of fresh air, y'know?

The trails are finally cleared of their winter muck, so I walked six miles in some of my favorite woods.


Throughout the day, I was lucky enough to chat with three friends who I've known since I was about 16. Soooo thankful to still be in touch with these good people.

And there was even a little bit of time left in the evening to add a few more rows to my Ingrid cardigan. This is only the second time I've worked on it since February, but the second sleeve is almost as long as the first now. True to form, this super warm and wooly sweater will probably be ready to wear in, oh, July or August. ;-)


Still, it was refreshing to knit a bit, chat a bit, walk a bit.

It was a very good day.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Rani said...

Sounds divine. Really. These days I'm trying to remember all the little things I'm forgetting. And forgetting all the thinks I'm supposed to remember. A walk in the woods and some knitting and some friends really sounds nice.

11:12 PM  
Blogger Faith said...

I LOVE days like that! :-)

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home