Saturday, April 02, 2011

each one teach one

Outgoing learning: From Scott to Troy, winner of a lampworking workshop that Scott offered as part of a fundraising auction.


Incoming learning: From Holyoke Creative Arts Center to Leah, a Patternmaking: Bodices class. More skills added to her growing seamstress arsenal.


Meanwhile, Jesse and I hiked to a peak on Mt. Tom. Wicked cold up there, but interesting history/ruins and what a view!


Blooming hyacinths on my desk, because their smell is intoxicating and I wish I could share it with you all. Go ahead, take a deep breath. Can't you just feel springtime on the way?

2 Comments:

Blogger Rani said...

HAH AHAAAA. I'm laughing from your idea of the dude being a leprechaun. Oh. Good times good times.

So I went out and bought me-self a wee hyacinth - pink.

ps. Thinking about your fishing hubby - we are spending the evening tying flies with a good friend. Will post later. I might have to send him a "Mr. Shiny" but I'm not sure it would work for trout.

TA!

6:58 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

What a gorgeous view! I'm glad the weather is getting nice enough to actually want to be outside.

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home